ISO's Statistical Web Services (SWS) is a collection of integrated online applications for reporting and managing your statistical data submissions to ISO. Now — from a single source — you can review and correct data, prepare submission files, and keep track of your submission history and status.
Please see our press release regarding the launch of SWS.
With Statistical Web Services, you’ll enjoy the following conveniences:
- easy access from the web (supported with Internet Explorer 8 or above)
- 24/7 availability, so you can log in at anytime
- the ability to share files and submission progress with others in your organization
- product access and registration through ISO's online ISOnet® portal (no installation required)
- dedicated support during business hours (9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. ET)
New Features Available to Statistical Web Services Customers
We are excited to announce the availability of new data quality features on Statistical Web Services. These enhancements can assist statistical reporters with the early detection of potential data quality issues, resulting in saved time and effort to correct data based on distributional reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Statistical Web Services
- How can I get started with Statistical Web Services?
- Is there a limit to the number of users that can sign-up?
There is no limit. In addition, when your company subscribes to one or more products delivered through ISOnet, we provide an individual(s) within your company access to the ISOnet Administration Application to manage the registration of ISOnet users and process access through an e-mail invitation to individual products available through ISOnet. Invitations are available from your company's Product Administrator(s).
- How secure is my data on Statistical Web Services?
Data transported through Statistical Web Services uses HTTPS protocol, ensuring that the contents of all communication between the user and the website are encrypted and cannot be read or forged by a third party.
Please check this site periodically for updates regarding the release of Statistical Web Services and other product-related information.
We are pleased to offer webinar training sessions to our customers interested in learning more about the benefits of using Statistical Web Services. These training sessions are interactive and informative, and can be tailored to meet your training needs.
For more information