PCS Catastrophe Conference
Welcome to the PCS Catastrophe Conference web pages
For two decades, the PCS Catastrophe Conference has been bringing together professionals in the catastrophe-response business to explore new strategies and tools for catastrophe management. Throughout the conference, experts discuss targeted topics in depth, while sharing their own experiences, offering practical solutions, and bringing new ideas to the table.
Led by specialists in a broad array of catastrophe-related backgrounds, attendees explore the latest issues and innovative approaches for effectively managing catastrophe planning and response.
The conference features:
- plenty of networking opportunities with prominent experts, who make up a veritable who's who in the catastrophe business
- an insightful and interactive program exploring pressing industry issues and other timely and important subjects
2017 PCS Cat Conference April 30–May 1, Denver, Colorado
Registration is open for the 2017 conference. For information on discussion topics, registration and accommodations, see full conference details
Attendees are involved in areas such as claims, underwriting, actuarial, research and development, loss control operations, and insurance linked securities. All sessions are interactive, and we encourage attendees to exchange views with the experts and share ideas with their peers.
For more information about Property Claim Services
- Contact a Verisk sales representative
- Contact Verisk Customer Support
- Call us at 1-800-888-4476.
- Or Live Chat with one of our representatives.
Representatives are available Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. Eastern time.