PCS Global Cyber
While the cyber (re)insurance market is currently small, the sector is poised to grow significantly. PCS Global Cyber provides independent third-party industry loss estimates for cyber risk loss events of at least $20 million worldwide. Cyber is the latest specialty lines loss aggregation solution from Property Claim Services® (PCS®) (following PCS Global Marine and EnergyTM).
Event bulletins for PCS Global Cyber include:
- date of public announcement of the event
- heads of cover affected by the event
- insurance industry loss estimate
- narrative explaining the nature of the event based on information from publicly available sources and insights from participating (re)insurers
The loss narrative may include such information as:
- economic loss estimate (to the extent available)
- date the event occurred (to the extent possible)
- date the event was discovered (to the extent possible)
PCS Global Cyber uses a methodology based on the one developed for PCS Global Marine and Energy, which will serve as the foundation for future specialty lines loss aggregation solutions as well.
Learn more here, or contact:
Tom Johansmeyer | AVP, PCS
Office: +1 201 469 3140 | Mobile: +1 201 377 8429
Ted Gregory | Director, PCS
Office: +1 201 469 3144
For more information about Property Claim Services
- Contact a Verisk sales representative.
- Have Customer Support contact me.
- Call us at 1-800-888-4476.
- Or Live Chat with one of our representatives.
Representatives are available Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. Eastern time.